Medical Equipment Supply
SEMED Nigeria is actively involved in the supply, installation, servicing and after-sales support of dental surgery equipment, Dental laboratory equipment, Baby Equipment, Eye clinic equipment, Radiology equipment, Theatre equipment, Clinical equipment, Dialysis equipment, ICU Equipment, Intensive care equipment, Physiotherapy equipment, Mini ambulance equipment, Laboratory equipment, General hospital equipment, Hospital Furniture.
Electrical Equipment Supply
SEMED Nigeria is involved in the installation, design, construction and after-sales support of Electrical panels: High and low voltage, Change over switches of various AMPS (Automatic and Manual), Breaker regulating panels for over-voltage/current monitoring, armored cables, Automatic voltage regulator, Electrical wiring system, High KVA Generator, Industrial UPS, Street lighting, Installation of surveillance system (Close Circuit Television), Laundry drying machine, Laundry washing machine, Laundry ironing machine and 3 phase electrical works
Our guidelines while offering managerial services include the following:
- Giving information on modern biomedical equipment manufacturers upon request
- Contact information of biomedical equipment manufacturers upon request
- After-sales support of equipment upon request with ON CALL attention
- Technical advice on type of medical equipment to buy for efficient and effective operation
- Training of in-house technical staff on all electro-medical equipment handlings
- Sales and installation of electro-medical equipment upon request
- Recommendation of electrical requirement for any electro-medical equipment installation
- Safety precautions on the use of all equipment to give the required out and avoid hazards.
- Ordering of spare parts from manufacturers for PM with quick attention
- General management of your equipment with reference to technical support to meet up with global hospital and clinical practices
SEMED Nigeria Limited is also involved in in the supply, installation and after-sales support of the following
- Electrical Equipment
- Medical Equipment
Investment in hospital is capital intensive. We at Standard electro-medical equipment company (SEMED) believe that every organization should involve a sound maintenance culture after equipment purchase. Our cost effective package is structured to ensure that our clients get optimal performance satisfaction from their investment. The package is designed to reduce maintenance cost, continuous breakdown of system and to prove our ability to prolong the life span of your equipment.
There are three (3) basic package type of maintenance that could be agreed on. These are:
- Remedial Maintenance: Fault rectification
- Preventive Maintenance: Routine servicing and checks on system
- Comprehensive Maintenance: Covers both remedial and preventive maintenance.
- The supply of the necessary spare parts needed for repairs
- Giving guarantee on both spare parts and repairs
- Carry out scheduled preventive maintenance
- Quick response on maintenance services
Our experience in the industry has shown that most of the problems encountered after procurement and installation of equipment are as a result of lack of proper analysis and planning of client’s requirement.
We have therefore, invested in the training and retraining of staff to be able to brace-up with the challenges of this new world of modern technology.
We are into rendering of consultancy services right from planning to the implementation stage, making sure that client’s get value for their money.
Standard electro-medical equipment company (SEMED) has carved out a niche for itself in the business of Electrical Engineering and Biomedical Engineering. We combine certain strengths and advantages to offer quality and efficient services. SOme of these are:
- Direct support outlets at different locations to offer immediate service
- Dedicated customer support team to take care of customer queries
- Well trained and highly motivated technical staff
SEMED Nigeria Limited is blessed with a retinue of professional consultants in Nigeria Dedicated to supporting a wide variety of clients.